Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pretty in Pink and Purple


It always happens... at the end of the summer, the annuals kick in and really begin to look gorgeous! After struggling in a cold spring and then settling into a hot summer, they finally take off when the weather cools and the dewy mornings come more frequently. If your petunias get too leggy, you can always pinch them off and they will fill out and bloom for you. I prefer petunias in pots, but have done them along my sidewalk and they do well there, too. Enjoy your annuals, as the frost will be here soon!

1 comment:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Forgive my plastic flower container, but my nice wine barrel rotted out. I also heard the termites love them, so I opted for my "faux" wood plant container :)