Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Bay Bridge...



As many of you know, we went to Ocean City this summer as one of our planned camping trips. We had a great time, however, to get to there from here, we must travel across the Bay Bridge. Now, not only did we have to cross the Bay Bridge to get to the beach, they diverted us onto the oncoming traffic bridge, what many natives there call, "suicide lane". OMGOSH! I was BESIDE myself! I have always had a fear of bridges... even as a child, I would NOT ride across a bridge, especially the old wooden plank ones, on my bicycle without my dad getting absolutely FURIOUS with me and much coaxing from my mom.



There's something about being "suspended" above water and I prefer to be on solid ground... Yes, that is right, NO CRUISES for me either... Titanic did me in for sure... If I wasn't fearful of being on water enough, Titanic finished any inkling I may have had in my head to enjoy a nice cruise with my dh. Regardless, here are a few shots that I took to keep my mind occupied while travelling over the 7 mile bridge. These were taken on our way home...

No comments: