Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Weekend Is Over...


Bye bye primitive strawberries! Fortunately, I made a few sales this weekend and the strawberries sold. They are one of my favorite prim bowl fillers to display. I am sure she will love them. The pictures don't show the aged look of the painted osnaburg and the french knots were time consuming. This weekend went by quickly. I have spent an hour alone sitting here sorting through the adorable template backgrounds to choose from. I get tired of the same old look on my blog and love color and change and she has so many backgrounds to choose from, I must have changed my template 7 or 8 times. We spent hours outside today. We raked and blew leaves in the wind. LOL! We were fortunate that most of the time God was blowing in the right direction for us :) As the day progressed, the wind got much colder and now it almost feels like winter out there...

Going to close for the night and want to say a prayer for a dear friend of mine who received bad news recently. *sending prayers and hugs*

No comments: