Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Doll...


My sweet Melody didn't sell... After purchasing the pattern, the fabric and the time it took for me to create, I would be fibbing if I said it didn't bother me... This is why I make bowl fillers. LOL!!! I love making them and my buyers love them as well... I guess they were my calling. I may unlist Mallory, as she is on eBay and Etsy now. I dropped her price to 39.99, but am leaning towards keeping her for myself. The heart she is holding is so dear... Thank you to my friends for always giving me encouragement to try new things and for your gracious compliments on her... xox

4 comments:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Carla i think you did a very good job on her. Some of the things that i have made i thought would sell buy didn't. I guess it just wasn't the right time. She would look pretty sitting in a chair or on your bed. Good luck if you try to sell her again. :)

hugs pam

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Pam :) She is happily sitting on a Longaberger basket. hehehe!!!!!! xox

nanny*goat*primitives said...

Carla,

She is adorable! What the heck, just keep her! She'll make you smile everytime you see her!

Deanna

Country*Road*Primitives said...

:) Thank you Deanna! I think I will... HA! I won't have a choice if she doesn't sell ROFL!! xox