Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gorgeous Day Today ~


It is a GORGEOUS day outside today! I've already been out opening up the camper and enjoying a cup of tea in it. The sun is shining and everything looks so fresh and green after our rain from hurricane Hannah yesterday... I have a couple of flower beds to work on and I will need to mow later. I have a new Cub Cadet mower and even though it took awhile to get used to, I enjoy mowing with it now. I have my old John Deere for sale, but it looks like it will stay in my garage, as no one has purchased it yet. I have it listed on eBay and in the local Buyer's Guide paper. Enjoy your day all and be blessed!

1 comment:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

We finished mowing and the yard looks great! The leaves are starting to fall more and more every day... Low humidity and 70s - the perfect weather!