Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blooms of the End of Summer


Well, not much left to bloom in my yard before the frost comes. I pulled up some of my annuals that I have neglected and are going to die when the frost hits them anyway. I also trimmed back more of my black eyed susans... The picture is my lariope. I love it. I have planted it on many edges of my various gardens and love it around my trees. I think I will purchase a few small yellow mums for my porch to enjoy for a couple of months before it's time to build a snowman. Speaking of snowmen, you can check out my Christmas Winter Items in my store for my latest listings including a wide variety of snowmen...
http://stores.ebay.com/Country-Quilts-and-Primitives_CHRISTMAS-WINTER-PRIMS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ202350010QQftidZ2QQtZkm

No comments: