Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sprint Bill and Plans...

Just a reminder that if you have Sprint as your cell phone carrier, you most likely have free roaming charges. I have been billed for roaming charges over and over and have to call Sprint to have them removed. They advise me to put my phone on the Sprint only roaming option, but I remind them that I live in a rural area and many times we go into roam and that is a perk in our plan and I will NOT put my phone in Sprint only... *sigh*... So, check your Sprint bill and call and get the credit you deserve and was promised on your plan.

1 comment:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Carla you have had so many problems with them. I feel for you. I have ATT. I used to have sprint to. I like the roll over minutes.

Have a beautiful weekend

:)
~Pam~