Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Moved the Computer!


On hubby's only day off, he and I moved my computer to the living room... It was in the bedroom, as we have another in the office... My favorite room in the house is the living room and I am extremely happy to now be in this room much of my day. I took a pic to share with you, but please note that it will most likely never look like this again. By the way, are you vacuuming your tower out on the inside? DON'T DO IT! The computer tech in town advised me not to do that, but to use canned air to clean out the inside and to let your computer sit for at least one hour before turning it on. I love looking out my large window next to me, but now see the tall grass that I need to go mow :) Enjoy your day all and be blessed!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

My computer is in the living room too. Yours looks nice and it sounds like you will be happy in your new space!

I want a desk just like yours. I will have to show this post to hubby LOL ;)

My tower could use a spray out too, thanks for the reminder.

Hope your week is blessed!!

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Jessica :) I got the desk at WalMart... xox

NorthwindStar said...

Hi Sweet Lady :) Been so busy doing the spring/summer thyme adventures, haven't visited you in a while, so thought I'd stop by and enjoy your blog. Hope you and family are doing good.
FINALLY was able to log into my Facebook, added you on my friends list, but, still am totally clueless how to use Facebook LOL. If it doesn't have picture drawings for instructions, am lost! Yup am still a blonde!
It's 2:35am, so better head to nitey nite. XOXO Lex

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I like having my laptop now so I can be where everyone else is! I like the looks of your computer there and now you can enjoy being together in the same room!

Have a great evening!
TAmmy

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Hi Lex :) Always nice to hear from you! You'll get the hang of FB and become addicted soon enough... xoxox

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Hi Tammy... I'm thinking a lap top will be next when this computer dies... surely will take up less space and easy to take wherever I need to be :) Thank you for stopping by~~~ xox