Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stained and Rubbed now...


As I sit here and look outside, the wind is howling and the snow/ice is falling and blowing in all directions. I must go out and check my parcels on the porch that are awaiting carrier pickup. I took a picture of the tulips grunged. I didn't grunge heavily, but just enough for that prim touch :)

I am going to go start the woodstove now. The temperature was 40 this morning at 6:30 at the bus stop and now they are much cooler, especially with the wind blowing...

9 comments:

Audrey said...

I drive a school bus - so I understand being in the cold. It is warm by the time we start the run - but I do have to go out and start it in the cold.
Love those tulips - my favorite flower!!

basketsnprims said...

I love your posies! Makes me long for spring.
Pam

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Bless you! I told the girls I would like to try to drive a bus and they said, "Mom, you can barely drive the Durango". ROFL!! Thank you :) xox

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Oh the sunshine looks so nice and warm outside... and then when I open the door, the cold hits me in the face LOL!! I just keep smilin' because I know Spring is ALMOST in the air! :) xox

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Your tulips are just the cutest!
I made some up a few weeks back and pushed them off to the side in my to-do pile. After seeing yours I may just have to start stuffin :)

Carmen S. said...

What lovely flowers you have made! You are very talented, and they look so spring-like!!!

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you :) My daughter helps me do these... We have a different variety of pattern shapes that she likes to draw LOL She's a great helper! xox

Theresa said...

Love the tulips! Tell the girls they did a great job!!

Theresa

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Theresa :) They'll be popping up soon enough!! xox