Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Pretty Doll


My pretty doll sold. I am so tickled and flattered that someone found her in my store and purchased her. I removed her out of my Etsy shoppe. I will miss seeing her. I had her sitting on top of a large fruit basket in the living room. I won't be making another one anytime soon. I put my eBay store on vacation for the next couple of days. I need to get some things in order here and help Santa get ready for Christmas :)

6 comments:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Congrats Carla

She is sooooo Cute....

Hugs Pam

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Pam... She is a nice size... Morgan said it looked empty there and I'd have to make another one. Maybe I'll make a large mammy doll this time :)

nanny*goat*primitives said...

Congratulations Miss Carla!

You did a fantastic job creating her. I'm glad she's found a new home.

Deanna :)

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Deanna :) xox

Theresa said...

She looks to be smiling and excited to be going to a new home. I am so glad she sold for you! She is sure pretty. Congratulation on your sale!

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Theresa :)