Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Folk Art Dolls With Candle Bags


Remember this? It is my folk art doll that I started making this past summer... I made six bodies on our way to Ocean City, Maryland this past summer. I am trying to finish them up this weekend to list on Sunday evening... I have their candle bags finished and 3 have clothes on :) They still need "hair"... I will list them on auction on eBay and then in my eBay store if they don't sell on auction.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I love these dolls! I hope they sell, sell, sell!

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Theresa :) I am waiting for their candle bags to dry and I have the "hair to attach"... Let's hope I can list a couple tomorrow evening... xox

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Carla they are so cute. I know they will sell.

hgus pam

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Pam... the one that I listed awhile back sold, not for much of course, but it sold and my buyer really loved it, so that tickled me :) xox