Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Dreams...


It was snowing earlier with the sun shining brightly! I am taking the screens out of the windows today and washing windows. I tried to cheat outside and hosed off most of the dirt and grime, but still need to do it with cleaner and paper towels... hehehe! I just don't know how we can ever get crafting, cleaning, yardwork and FAMILY time all in our days... I guess that is why I get nothing of anything done. I just popped on to say hello and am going to go back to dusting the family room and watching Paige play on her hobby horse... dreaming of a maid to come in and clean everything for me... Enjoy your day and be blessed xox

4 comments:

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

OK....I was wondering where on earth you got such great backgrounds for your blog, and I clicked on that lil thing in the top left corner and found it....I LOVE being able to change things up now and then...
Thanks GF, for having that on there...

Janelle :)

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Hi Janelle! One of my friends, either Pam or Theresa found the site. I love the choices and they are free. I have emailed them before and they are very helpful and pleasant. Have fun decorating :) xox

Sue said...

You can come and clean ky windows, oh no you can't because the are already winterized...You are always trying to do too dang much girl...Did you make the doll...
Hugs
Sue

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Yes, she's a Threadbare doll pattern... I used to do lots of Raggedy Anns in my APCG days :) I did several with different outfits and gave them each an accent piece. She had a large daisy with her with a missing petal. I must have deleted that pic...

Tomorrow, I'll need to clean the window sills on the outside from the inside now that most of the dirt is gone. The screens sure are dust collectors, aren't they? xox