Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Thursday, November 6, 2008

HaPpY ThUrSdAY!

One more day until the weekend... one more day of much needed rain. I can't believe how many leaves have fallen off of the trees. Of course, the oak leaves are clinging on and will be blown around all winter. Thank Goodness I invested in a leaf blower many years ago. It is a Toro electric blower. The drawback, of course, is adding cords and trying to keep them untangled. It is very lightweight and easy to use. Because it is electric, it is very easy to start as well. I will probably get out in the yard this weekend and blow leaves. It is also great to blow leaves out of your gutters. Maybe by then, most of the leaves will be off the trees, although I have found myself blowing leaves in the middle of January :)

No comments: