Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Friday, November 7, 2008

eBay's New Search Engine

A couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine closed her eBay store. She told me that her items were not showing up in the new search. Well, last evening I finally got the time to do a search on a few of my items and guess what? They were not in the search. I searched my store banners and bed ruffles and throw pillows. I did find a couple of bed ruffles, however, they were WAY at the bottom of bed skirts and there were only a couple out of the thirty plus I had listed. So, I am in the process of going through removing many of my listings. Why bother paying to list your items if eBay is going to cater to the power sellers that have sold THOUSANDS of items over you? Has anyone else noticed this that has a store?

No comments: