Thank you so much for visiting my blog. God BLESS !

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rainy Saturday


It's a rainy day here on the mountain. I have the windows and the back porch door open so we can enjoy listening to the raindrops fall onto the tree leaves... The birds are singing and enjoying the weather as well and we all know how much the gardens LOVE fresh rain! I'm listing a few new items on eBay and Etsy... handmade primitives of course... and will be doing so the next few days. I love late spring and early summer and enjoy making Americana and summertime bowl fillers... I'm even going to start on a new doll soon... Enjoy your day and don't forget to feel the rain on your skin... take your shoes off and walk through the wet grass and stick your feet under the drain spout... if you're feeling REALLY daring, step into the mud, too! :)

2 comments:

NorthwindStar said...

Just had to come and peek at your blog and see all the hard work you've done on it.

Oh my goodness Carla!!!I absolutely loveeeeeeee it sweetie!! You did fantastic!! Just love your colors!!

You are one very talented lady who I truly admire *smile*

hugs,
Alexandria

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Thank you Alexandria! It took me forever to find where on earth I was supposed to plug in my own photobucket links... good night Irene... LOL!! You are so kind and I am so glad you found me :) Everyone simply loves you and so do I!! xox